Well, GGB has now announced Peace
, so I'm trying very, very hard not to squee. Oh, what the heck! Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And in other news, I have been tagged by katarzyna_m
, so here we go:
List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same
1. I always eat my peas first. I think this is so I can make more room on my plate to move things around, particularly if I need space for sauce or something.
2. I have to take a book with me whenever I leave the house. Not such an odd one, I admit, but I've had the car break down and had to wait 2+ hours for the RACV, which I never want to do without a book again!
3. I have to have a glass of water beside my bed, even though, four nights out of five, I haven't touched it.
4. If I'm on my own, I have to check every single room to ensure I am
alone before I go to bed. I also have to check every door. I don't know why people would come all the way down the back of our block to our house, but you never know...
5. My room has to be tidy before I can settle down to working properly. Otherwise I can feel the mess pressing down on me...