Thanks so much to those kind people who have remembered me in their LJ entries! I am indeed another year older and had a lovely day yesterday. I went out for dinner with Dad on Saturday night and he gave me my presents on Monday:
* An iPod nano for exercising (my walkman is too bulky)
* A book (virtual choccies if you saw that one coming)
* A large, bright leather-and-fabric bag for me to use when I see fit.
I then went to Southland and proceeded to spend money on things I have wanted for a while:
* A cover and arm band for the iPod
* A copy of Richard Hammond's book On The Edge about the accident he was in a year ago
* Sims 2: Bon Voyage
* A red necklace
So, all in all, a very respectable haul and I'm more than satisfied! I've read the book already (*sigh*) and have loaded some of my music onto the iPod, which I used while walking to the gym this morning. This was to negate the ice cream to which I treated myself yesterday in lieu of a birthday cake.
Mmmm, ice cream...